Terms and Conditions
Credit Card Payment Online:
Online credit card payments are totally safe. All our card transactions goes through Secure and Encrypted Payment Servers. These transactions are electronic and does not allow anyone access to the information you provide. Not even we, as your seller, have access to this information.
Loss or Damage:
We do not insure our shipments due to costly premiums and difficulties with claiming compensation in case of damage or loss. Instead, each item is packed securely in the following manner:
- first, it is enclosed in its own individual plastic/soft paper
- then inserted into its own satin-lined box or velvet pouch
- which is then bubble wrapped
- finally enclosed in a padded envelope
Should you despite this care receive your piece(s) damaged, we ask you take the following steps listed below under "Return policy".
Items purchased are not returnable. However if the item is damaged on arrival, please take the following steps:
Definition of "damaged":
- photograph the damaged item from a few different angles.
- email this back to us within 24 hours from receipt.
- Ship the item back to us at your own cost within 7 working days.
- Once we have received the damaged items, we will issue you a credit note, with which you will have 30 days to choose another item of the same value. This will be shipped to you at OUR cost (one time only).
- There are no cash refunds.
- The ceramic is physically broken during shipping.
Please note that shipwreck items cannot be in absolute pristine condition as a result of being submerged in tropical waters for hundreds of years.
- The shard has come out of the silver frame.